1/05/2024

LUCKY DIARY#3:Discovering Freedom in Self-Focus


Since I changed the job and moved to Lugang, has been three months. I'm familiar with domitory lift. And these days, when I come up with the changes of these days, including that I made up my mind of life goals, learning management, and live a life of substainal, I feel freedom. 

Here's how the lifestyle changes me.

A good model

I met I college who teaches me a lot. She shows me how to do the work not only efficient but well. Inspired me to think how I can improve to do better.

Free from chores

Another pro is that with the help of domitory and restaurant for employee, I don't need to spend time on thinking and making the meal and wasting time on the way. I can manage all my time when off the work.

Tools can help

Some APPs also helps a lop. Like Loop, which can check if I drink water, excretion, do exercise every day. Google calendar, it can remaind me to check if I done the TO DO each week. The best one might be Coggle, a mindmap which I can remember where I want to get and what I need to do now. 

Just a little change, I feel positive and like turn on a brand new self. I fervently hope that the growing state will go on and lead me to a brighter,  ambitious life.

-----------AI指導---------

這次改得不多,但用字上整個大升級,尤其會換一些動詞使得整體更有活潑感。

It has been three months since I changed jobs and relocated to Lugang. I have become acquainted with the rhythms of life. Reflecting on recent changes, such as solidifying my life goals, embracing effective learning management, and living a more substantial life, a profound sense of freedom envelops me.

Here's how this change in lifestyle has transformed me.

A Guiding Model

I've encountered a colleague who has been an invaluable mentor. She not only exemplifies efficient work practices but also inspires me to contemplate how I can continually improve and excel.

Liberation from Mundane Tasks

Another significant benefit is the convenience provided by the dormitory and the employee restaurant. This eliminates the need to spend time planning and preparing meals, as well as commuting. Now, I can efficiently manage all my time outside of work, allowing me the freedom to make the most of my post-work hours..

Tools for Personal Growth

Various apps have proven to be instrumental. Applications like Loop keep me on track with daily essentials such as hydration, exercise, and regular excretion. Google Calendar acts as a reliable reminder to review my weekly to-do list. Among them, Coggle, a mind-mapping tool, aids me in visualizing my aspirations and current tasks.

With these subtle changes, I've noticed a positive shift, as if I've unlocked a fresh perspective. I ardently hope that this state of growth continues, propelling me towards a more vibrant and ambitious life."

  • relocated to Lougang: "Relocated" 這個詞用來描述你從一個地方搬到另一個地方,比如從一個城市搬到另一個城市。在這種情境中,"relocated" 更準確地傳達了你的行為。
  • acquainted with: "Acquainted with" 表示對某事物或某地變得熟悉。在這裡,用 "acquainted with dormitory life" 更能夠傳達你對新生活環境的適應。
  • rhythms of dormitory life: "Rhythms of dormitory life" 表示宿舍生活的節奏,這一片語讓讀者感受到你已經開始理解並適應新的生活節奏。
  • reflecting on: "Reflecting on" 表示對過去的某事進行反思。這裡用來描述你對近期變化的回顧和思考。
  • a profound sense of freedom envelops me: 這是一個形容詞詞組,用以描述一種深刻的自由感。"Envelops" 這個詞強調了這種感覺的包圍性和深度。
  • guiding model: "Guiding model" 用來描述一位激勵和引導你的模範。這個詞彙選用強調了她對你的積極影響。
  • invaluable mentor: "Invaluable mentor" 描述一位無價的導師,這個詞彙強調了她對你的價值和對你的影響。
  • contemplate: "Contemplate" 表示深思熟慮,這裡用來強調你對如何提升自己的思考。
  • Mundane Tasks: "Mundane tasks" 意指平凡的任務,強調你現在不再需要花時間處理這些平凡事務。
  • eliminates: "Eliminates" 表示消除,這裡用來描述宿舍和員工餐廳如何消除了一些日常生活中的困擾。
  • hydration, regular excretion: "Hydration" 指的是保持水分補充,"regular excretion" 指的是定期排便。這兩個詞彙用來描述 Loop APP 的功能,使你能夠追蹤這些基本的生理需求。
  • aids me in: "Aids me in" 表示幫助我,用來描述工具如何協助你達成目標。
  • visualizing my aspirations: "Visualizing my aspirations" 表示將自己的抱負可視化,這強調了 Coggle APP 如何幫助你清晰地看到未來的目標。
  • as if: "As if" 表示彷彿,用來形容你的心境好像開啟了一個新的自己,強調了這種改變的戲劇性。
  • I ardently hope that: "I ardently hope that" 表示我熱切地希望,強調你對未來的強烈期望。"Fervently" 和 "ardently" 都表示強烈地,熱切地,但它們在語感上可能有些微的不同。在這裡,我選擇 "ardently" 以呈現一種更強烈而激動的感覺。
  • propelling: "Propelling" 表示推動,這裡用來描述希望這種成長狀態將推動你朝著更美好的生活前進。
  • vibrant: "Vibrant" 表示充滿活力,強調對未來充滿活力和抱負的展望。"Brighter" 通常與光線、明亮度相關聯,而 "vibrant" 強調充滿生機和活力的特質,更能夠傳達一種充滿活力、充滿希望的未來。

----------AI加碼----------

Navigating Self-Discovery Through Changes

It has been a transformative journey of three months since my decision to switch jobs and embrace a new chapter in Lugang. Adapting to the cadence of dormitory life, this period has brought forth a plethora of self-awareness and personal growth.

In contemplating recent changes, such as the crystallization of life goals, honing effective learning management strategies, and embracing a more substantial lifestyle, a profound sense of self-awareness envelops me. This self-awareness acts as a guiding beacon, illuminating the path toward a more enriched and purposeful existence.

Encountering a colleague who serves as a guiding model has been instrumental in this journey. She not only epitomizes efficient work practices but also sparks introspection, urging me to explore avenues for continual improvement and excellence.

Liberation from mundane tasks, courtesy of the dormitory and the employee restaurant, has been another noteworthy aspect of this self-discovery expedition. This newfound convenience eliminates the need for time spent on planning and preparing meals, as well as the daily commute. Now, I find myself efficiently managing post-work hours, granting me the freedom to indulge in activities that contribute to personal well-being.

Tools for personal growth have become invaluable companions in this expedition. Apps like Loop, with its reminders for daily essentials such as hydration and exercise, and Google Calendar, acting as a faithful aide for weekly to-do lists, have become integral parts of my routine. Coggle, a mind-mapping tool, aids in visualizing aspirations and current tasks, fostering a deeper understanding of my journey.

With these subtle changes, I've observed a positive shift, akin to unlocking a fresh perspective. As I ardently hope for this state of growth to continue, I find myself propelled towards a more vibrant, purposeful, and ambitious life.

  • Navigating: 引導,強調在變革中尋找方向的過程。
  • Embrace a new chapter: 擁抱新篇章,表示積極接受新的生活階段。
  • Brought forth a plethora: 帶來豐富,傳達變革所帶來的多樣和豐富。
  • Crystallization of life goals: 生活目標的凝聚,強調將目標具體化和清晰化的過程。
  • Honing effective learning management strategies: 磨練有效的學習管理策略,表示改進和提升學習方法的過程。
  • Epitomizes: 典型代表,強調同事是一個值得學習的模範。
  • Sparks introspection: 引發內省,表示同事啟發了作者進行深入思考的過程。
  • Explore avenues: 探索途徑,強調主動尋找不同可能性的行動。
  • Courtesy, granting, indulge in: 礼貌、提供、沉浸於,這些詞強調員工宿舍和餐廳帶來的便利和自由感。
  • Integral parts, aids in, fostering: 不可或缺的部分、幫助、培育,強調應用程式在日常生活和個人成長中的重要性。
  • Akin to: 相似於,強調作者感受到的積極變化與解鎖新視角的相似性。

沒有留言:

張貼留言

謝謝光臨~如果我的文字有觸動你的話,歡迎留言分享

最新精選

殘酷物語——三和人才市場~中國日薪百元的青年們

這部 2018 年的 NHK 紀錄片以深圳的「三和大神」為觀察對象,挖掘遊走在人力市場的日薪青年的處境。在科技、進步、機會多等印象的背後,這個城市裡還有這麼一群年輕人離鄉背井浮潛其中,他們對食宿毫不...