1/05/2024

LUCKY DIARY#2:Wishing All Kindness to Bring Delight

 

I wish all kindness could be lamps, light the darkness.

Just in the afternoon of the first day of 2024, a horrible news shocked all, that a terrible earthquake had shaked Japan. News said that it also made the tsunami and the number of the dead is increasing.


The earthquake's memory is always there in Taiwanese. 

Yesterday, when I reminded that I can also donate and help, so fortunely, Ministry of Foreign Affairs said that they will open the special account for Japan's disaster relief. So the first press of happiness, I'll give it to people who I don't know, and with them can stay in a place of warm and light, without hungry.     

-----------------AI指導-------------------

I Hope Kindness Can Illuminate the Darkness Like Lamps

On the first day of 2024, devastating news sent shockwaves across the globe. A profound earthquake struck Japan, unleashing an unprecedented tsunami and claiming an ever-rising number of lives.

The indelible memories of past earthquakes remain etched in the hearts of the Taiwanese people.

Yesterday, as I contemplated ways to lend a helping hand to the victims, I chanced upon a significant announcement from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. They unveiled a dedicated relief account for Japan's disaster. Henceforth, the inaugural entry in my LUCKY DIARY is dedicated to the souls I have never known. Though my contribution may be modest, I fervently hope it can provide them respite from anguish and find solace in the embers of warmth and illumination, averting the scourge of hunger.


基本上,AI全改了,而且改得很有難度...

  • A profound earthquake: "Profound" 表示地震的深刻和巨大影響,突顯其嚴重性和重要性。
  • Unleashing an unprecedented tsunami: "Unprecedented" 表示海嘯是前所未有的,強調其極端性和罕見性。"unleashing"的意思是釋放、引發,用來描述地震所帶來的劇烈後果,如海嘯等。這個動詞形象地表示地震將巨大的力量釋放出來,導致災難性後果。
  • Significant announcement: "significant" 表示重要的、有意義的。這個詞強調了外交部所做的公告對於救援工作的重要性和影響力。
  • Claiming an ever-rising number of lives: "Claiming" 強調地震和海嘯導致了越來越多的死亡。"Ever-rising" 則表示數字不斷上升,突顯情況的嚴重性。
  • Etched in the hearts: "Etched" 意味著記憶或感受深深刻在了心中,表達了強烈的情感。
  • Contemplated ways: "Contemplated" 表示深思熟慮,強調思考和考慮如何幫助受災者。
  • The inaugural entry: "Inaugural" 指的是第一個、開始的,描繪了幸運日記的開篇。
  • Modest: "Modest" 表示捐款的數量不多,但仍有意義。這種謙虛的態度表達了作者對於自己的捐助的謙遜態度。
  • Respite: "Respite" 意味著暫時的休息和安撫,將詞彙選用在此處,表達了希望受災者能在其中找到一些安慰和喘息的意願。
  • Anguish: "Anguish" 表示極度的痛苦和苦惱,傳達了受災者所經歷的苦難。
  • Solace: "Solace" 表示慰藉和安慰,表達了作者希望能給受災者帶來一些安慰和心靈寄託。
  • Embers: "Embers" 指的是灰燼中的餘火,這裡用於比喻在溫暖和明亮的環境中的希望的存在,照亮黑暗。
  • Averting the scourge of hunger: "Averting" 表示避免和阻止,描述了希望能夠阻止饑餓這一可怕的災禍。"scourge" 用來指代極大的痛苦、災難、或禍患。



"I fervently hope that..."

這個句式表示強烈的希望或期望。以下是這個句式的解說和例子:

"I fervently hope that the government takes immediate action to address this pressing issue." (我衷心希望政府能立即采取行動解決這個迫切的問題。)
"I fervently hope that the conference will be a success and lead to fruitful collaborations." (我衷心希望這次會議能夠成功,並帶來有成果的合作。)
"I fervently hope that justice will be served and the truth will be revealed in this court case."(我衷心希望法庭能伸張正義,揭示真相。)
"I fervently hope that the students will excel in their exams and achieve their desired results." (我衷心希望學生們在考試中取得優異成績,實現他們的目標。)


--------AI 加碼口語化版本--------

So, like, on the first day of 2024, this crazy news about a massive earthquake hitting Japan and causing this huge tsunami started spreading everywhere. It's heartbreaking, you know, so many lives lost.

And here in Taiwan, we've had our fair share of earthquakes, and the memories are still vivid.

Anyway, yesterday, I was thinking about how I could help out, and guess what? The Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced this special fund to support Japan's disaster victims. So, my first entry in my diary of good things is all about helping out people I've never met. Even if it's just a little, I hope it brings some comfort to them, you know, warmth, light, and keeping hunger at bay.


  • "Is all about": 這是一個口語化的用法,表示某事物的主要內容或目的。在這個句子中,我使用它來強調日記中的第一個內容是關於幫助日本災民的,使之更加直白和突出。
  • "Keeping hunger at bay": 這是一個成語,意指防止或減輕某種不好的情況。在這裡,我使用這個片語來描述希望我的小小貢獻能夠讓受災者免於飢餓的狀況,給予一些緩解。




沒有留言:

張貼留言

謝謝光臨~如果我的文字有觸動你的話,歡迎留言分享

最新精選

殘酷物語——三和人才市場~中國日薪百元的青年們

這部 2018 年的 NHK 紀錄片以深圳的「三和大神」為觀察對象,挖掘遊走在人力市場的日薪青年的處境。在科技、進步、機會多等印象的背後,這個城市裡還有這麼一群年輕人離鄉背井浮潛其中,他們對食宿毫不...